Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: Sumikko Gurashi

Background Image

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sumikko Gurashi

Lately, I have really been into these cute little Sanrio characters named Sumikko Gurashi (things in the corner). 
I learned from my friend Rio when I went to visit her in Japan that these little guys represent things like food crumbs, dust bunnies, and leftover bubble tea "beads" that people leave behind and throw away, which I find rather sad for such cute little characters.
Two days ago, I finally found some little tiny "diorama" type figures for sale out of Australia, and I jumped at the opportunity to get a few of them. When they arrive, I will be sure to take some pictures for everyone so that you can see them (^_^)
Also, Rement is making a new miniature set based off of these little guys that is coming out in January. I already pre-ordered it because I am so excited. I will post pictures when Rement officially releases them.

If you are curious about these super cute little "leftovers", check this out:




1 comment:

  1. Aw, these guys are so adorable! I have seen them around but never really looked into them, but I have got to get a look at the rement based on them!

    ReplyDelete