Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: A Birthday Surprise from Japan

Background Image

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Birthday Surprise from Japan


Today, I received a glorious birthday package from my friend, Rio, and inside it were a ton of lovely things. The first of which was this awesome Pokemon Trainer Nendoroid that was a Pokemon Center (only located in Japan) exclusive. It came with lots of different accessories, including these three little cute Pokemon, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. 

You can see more photos and read more about this little trainer here:


She also got me a couple of these miniature Pokemon gashapon machines:


This little Pitapoke guy:
And some other really cute things. It was a truly special birthday surprise!!


2 comments:

  1. Aww! Nendoroid Red is so cute! I have wanted him but like you said it's a Japan exclusive. The little machines are adorable too! I'll definitely be checking out your photos of Red on Flickr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops thought the link was to Flickr photos not Goodsmile haha-well I'm at least hoping you'll have photos up! :)

      Delete