Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: My Melody Rement Floral Party

Background Image

Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Melody Rement Floral Party


This new My Melody Floral Party Rement set is on its way to my house right now. Just look at how adorable it is! It is a brand new release put out just yesterday, so if you are looking for a cute and pink miniature set to display in a cute diorama, or even just add to your collection, this one is for you!
~.~
Occasionally, I do little videos on my Youtube channel called "Let's Play Toys" where I show off full Rement sets to cute music, so I will definitely be doing that when this arrives. In the mean time, why not catch up on some of my previous "Let's Play Toys" videos?

You can order the My Melody Rement here:


1 comment:

  1. Can you please advise me with your suggestion? I am not able to find best party halls in Boston MA. Now I am looking for the suggestions from people. Hope to get a good suggestion from you.

    ReplyDelete