Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: Azone Kinoko Juice Kikipop (*_*)

Background Image

Monday, April 27, 2015

Azone Kinoko Juice Kikipop (*_*)




I am happy to say that both of these cuties are coming home to me. One of them (the red hair) was actually due to come to me this month, but Azone has released no news of her, so I am hoping next month will be lucky. They are called Kinoko Juice Kiki dolls and they were once only available in Japan as super exclusive dolls, but now have teamed up with Azone International to produce a more affordable and readily available version. 
~.~
I literally am dying with anticipation, but I cannot rush perfection, lol. There is also a version 2 being released soon, with a more girly theme, but there is still no news on a release date. 
*EDIT* My Kikipop is officially being shipped tomorrow!! She will be here soon. Prepare for the Youtube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment