Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: Needle Felting Adventure (^_^)

Background Image

Monday, April 27, 2015

Needle Felting Adventure (^_^)







After many months of procrastination and searching, I have finally found someone who is willing to needle felt me some of these amazing Japanese critters I have been seeing around. I have tried needle felting myself, and to be honest, I am terrible and have no patience for it. Luckily, someone on Etsy has agreed to do a monthly needle felting commission for me. I send her the photo and she creates the little guy. I am so terribly excited about it! It feels like a monthly subscription to an amazing piece of artwork! 
~.~
The first one I have asked for is the giraffe pictured above. I have asked for them to be two inches or smaller so that I can use them for my dollhouses and dioramas! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment